Donations In Kind
- Clothing for young adult males (all sizes), (no suits, ties, or blazers).
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, skin lotions, tooth paste, tooth brushes, dental floss, disposable razors, shaving cream, combs and brushes, etc.
- Personal Items: Decks of Playing Cards, note pads, pens, pencils, paperclips, eyeglass lens cleaning papers, cotton ear swabs, packs of band aids.
- Reading Materials: Used magazines, paperback books, puzzle books.
- Religious Items: Used Catholic Magazines, religious books, CDs and DVDs, prayer booklets and devotionals, scapulars, medals, rosaries, small statues, crosses, and neck chains with crosses or medals.
Delivery of Items
- Call to discuss options
- Postal Mail, UPS, Fed-X to the following:
Apostleship of the Sea
320 Cathedral St.
Baltimore, MD. 21201
- Drop off at Stella Maris Seafarer Center. (Call and make an appointment at 443-845-7227).
- Call to identify possible drop off points in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. (Example: some parishes, Catholic Center ETC.)
- Provide with all donated items contact information for the donors, e.g. an individual or a group, postal address and a contact telephone number.